- The playing schedule should be distributed to the players before the start of the first round.Any changes in schedule should be announced by the Chief Arbiter.
- No postponement of games is allowed.
- The rate of play except of tie-breaks, is G 3' + 2" ( 3 minutes for a game for a player with an increment of 2 seconds per move)
- The rate of play in the tie-breaks is 4 minute for White and 3 minutes for Black for a game,with an increment of 1 second per move.
- The tournament is played according to the FIDE Laws of Chess.
- The game is lost by a player who arrives at the chessboard after his flag has fallen.
- Players are kindly requested to keep silence at the tournament hall .Players who will not comply with this request may receive the following penalties:
- official warning
- time penalty (reduction of time by 50% in the next game
- exclusion from the pairings of the next round
SYSTEM OF PLAY
All participants play in double round ( revenge with color reverse) Swiss Tournament.
The standings determined by:
- number of scored points
- Buccholz without the best and the weakest opponent
- Buccholz (full)
- number of wins
- progressive scores
The player will play only one game. The player who wins the drawing of lots may choose the color .In case of a draw the player with the Black pieces wins the tie-break match.