The Brunei Chess Federation organized a ten player round robin tournament as a preparation for the South East Asian Games.Invited to play were IM Oliver Barbosa(2506)and IM Kim Yap (2393)
of the Philippines;GM Nguyen Anh Dung(2479) and IM Nguyen Van Huy(2459) of Vietnam and IM Dzhurabek Khamrakulov and Jahongir Vakhidov(2295) of Uzbekiztan. Jahongir Vakhidov won against IM Kim Yap the only decisive results among the invited players, the rest all ended in a draw, to clinch the Brunei 2011 IM Tournament 2.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total
1. Vakhidov, Jahongir X D D D D W D W W W 6.5 points
2. Barbosa,Oliver D X D D D D W W W W 6.5 points
3. Nguyen Van Huy D D X D D D W W W W 6.5 points
4. Khamrakulov, Dzhurabek D D D X D D W W W W 6.5 points
5. Nguyen Anh Dung D D D D X D D W W W 6.0 points
6. Yap,Kim L D D D D X W W W W 6.0 points
7. Yee Soon Wei D L L L D L X W W W 4.0 points
8. PQ L Wijaya PQ HJ Mohd Limbang L L L L L L L X D W 1.5 points
9. Ahmad MD Siraj Munir L L L L L L L D X D 1.0 point
10. Munir Azizi Bin Ahmad L L L L L L L L D X 0.5 point
The champion Marc "Ballen" Baltazar Marc Baltazar defeated top seed Sammy Benitez and second seed Christian Del...
Champion Ernie Gonzales receiving his championship trophy from PBCA President Ernie Baltazar 4th CEF...
PBCA Master Christopher Rodriguez vs National Master Roland Joseph Perez National Master Rudy Ibanez against PBCA Master Jojo Aquin...
MCA 1Oth Anniversary Invitational Chess Team Tournament Final ra...