The Brunei Chess Federation organized a ten player round robin tournament as a preparation for the South East Asian Games.Invited to play were IM Oliver Barbosa(2506)and IM Kim Yap (2393)
of the Philippines;GM Nguyen Anh Dung(2479) and IM Nguyen Van Huy(2459) of Vietnam and IM Dzhurabek Khamrakulov and Jahongir Vakhidov(2295) of Uzbekiztan. Jahongir Vakhidov won against IM Kim Yap the only decisive results among the invited players, the rest all ended in a draw, to clinch the Brunei 2011 IM Tournament 2.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Total
1. Vakhidov, Jahongir X D D D D W D W W W 6.5 points
2. Barbosa,Oliver D X D D D D W W W W 6.5 points
3. Nguyen Van Huy D D X D D D W W W W 6.5 points
4. Khamrakulov, Dzhurabek D D D X D D W W W W 6.5 points
5. Nguyen Anh Dung D D D D X D D W W W 6.0 points
6. Yap,Kim L D D D D X W W W W 6.0 points
7. Yee Soon Wei D L L L D L X W W W 4.0 points
8. PQ L Wijaya PQ HJ Mohd Limbang L L L L L L L X D W 1.5 points
9. Ahmad MD Siraj Munir L L L L L L L D X D 1.0 point
10. Munir Azizi Bin Ahmad L L L L L L L L D X 0.5 point
2016 Palarong Maynila Chess Meet (High School Boys) Final...
Chief Arbiter Ernie Baltazar announcing the winners in the High School Boys category during the awarding ceremony of last year 2015 Palarong...
Top female player Ynah Sophia Canape of the University of the Philippines and Melwyn Kenneth Baltazar of Colegio de San Juan de Letran at ...